CSE offers PCB design services, based on more than twenty five years of working experience. The design services target a wide range of diverse products and application areas (commercial, industrial, military/aerospace) and it is based in the use of advanced CAD tools. Our goal is always to provide cost effective solutions that will handle the specified electrical and environmental requirements of our valuable customers.
Fill the PCB Design Quotation form and get a reply (within 12 Hrs) on the cost and the time required.
- Single side, double side or Multilayer PCBs
- Rigid, flexible PCBs
- Standard (PCI/PCIe, PMC, VME, SIMM etc.) and custom form factors
- Standard peripherals and networking interfaces (PCI/PCIe, Ethernet, USB etc.)
- High speed, Controlled impedance, Matched-Lengths, Differential pairs
- Analog front-end interfaces
- Analog and noise sensitive circuits
- High current, high voltage circuits
- xBGA, QFN, fine pitch, high density devices
- Complex power planes
- Blind and buried vias
- Complex design rules
- Design for Manufacture
- Design for Testability
Our toolset includes the PADS suite, with:
- Hypelynx Analog, for schematic level SPICE analysis
- Hypelynx Linesim, for schematic level signal integrity analysis
- Hypelynx Boardsim, for board level signal integrity analysis
- Hypelynx Thermal, for board level thermal analysis
- From paper copies, pdf, or any non CAD format,
- Schematics import from Altium, OrCAD, CADStar, EDIF Schematic
The design process includes schematics rules check for electrical issues, like single ended nets, broken connections, conflicting drivers, power/ground connection to output pins, fun-out check and more).
Optionally we can also provide checks concerning functional issues of the design, including:
- Proper connection of ICs, busses and peripheral components
- Spice based simulations for analog circuits, covering time and frequency domain, power consumption calculations, parametric sweeps, Monte Carlo and worst case analysis
- Signal integrity and termination analysis for high speed digital nets
Checks at board level are standard part of our procedure for high speed digital circuits.
We will always notify the customer of what nets we check, based on the circuit’s specifications.
Additional checks can be performed on demand.
As standard, we provide a full Manufacturing Data Package comprising of:
- Gerber files
- Bill of Materials, Assembly Parts List, AutoAssembly Parts List (Pick and Place)
- Mechanical outline with all critical dimensions
- Assembly guidelines and required documentation per case
- CAD Library Review
- Schematics Review
- Placement Review
- Routing Review
PCB Design Flow