CSE offers FPGA/CPLD design and development services for a variety of vendors (ALTERA, Microsemi, XILINX).
The services include part or all of the following:
- Wish list/concept captured in a Requirements Specifications document that is approved by the customer prior to any design/development work
- Proposed vendor/family of the FPGA/CPLD to be used
- Design Specification document
- HDL (VHDL/Verilog) or schematic based design capture/development per customer requirement
- Extensive Design simulation (functional, timing, power)
- Complete Data sheet per FPGA/CPLD for efficient use by the customer’s team
- Design Test/Verification on board level
The FPGA/CPLD design services offered include RTL coding in VHDL/Verilog, simulation and verification of models and memories, processors and peripheral devices. CSE is continuously optimizing its tools, procedures and processes in order to provide cost effective state-of-the art turnkey integrated embedded solution systems keeping pace with technology progress and customer requirements.
Our team has 20+ years of experience in:
- VHDL / Verilog design
- From simple glue-logic to advanced functions, interfaces, algorithms, IP cores.
- Performance optimization on embedded systems running on MPUs/MCUs (e.g. design re-partitioning for bit-wise, time consuming calculations, power consumption reduction with low-power CPLDs etc)
- Replacement of legacy systems/sub-systems/HWCI with the use of FPGAs/CPLDs.
- Test bench development & Verification
- Complete FPGA development life cycle support from Specification through RTL and Synthesis to fully tested device including the target board.
- Proof-of-Concept on CSE’s custom, user furnished or market available (evaluation) board(s).
All engineering design processes, development life cycle, technical reviews and documentation are handled per IEEE 1220-2005.
To discuss your technical requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.