CSE offers complete embedded sub-systems design and development services based on MPUs/MCUs/FPGAs from a variety of vendors (Altera, Atmel, MicroChip, MicroSemi, Silicon Labs, Texas In., XILINX).
The services include part or all of the following:
- Wish list/concept captured in a Requirements Specifications document that is approved by the customer prior to any design/development work
- Requirements Analysis, subsystem dimensioning/partitioning
- Proposed technology/vendor/family of the MCU/MPU/FPGA to be used
- Design Specification document
- OS/RTOS/Hard-RTOS evaluation/selection and porting (where applicable)
- ANSI C/VHDL/Verilog based embedded software/firmware development
- Extensive Design simulation (where applicable)
- Complete User Manual/Data sheet for efficient use by the customer’s team
- Design Test/Verification on board level
All engineering design processes, development life cycle, technical reviews and documentation are handled per IEEE 1220-2005.
The service ends with a successful Proof-of-Concept on CSE’s custom, user furnished or market available (evaluation) board(s) or, when required onsite integration and support at customer’s premises.
To discuss your technical requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.