Creative Systems Engineering (CSE) Ltd is a self-funded SME, established in 2009 in Athens, Greece. CSE is a modern, dynamic engineering firm that targets the provision of state-of-the-art products and services for Telecommunication, Defence/Space, Industrial Control and Automation, ATE. The company’s strength is based on its experienced staff that has twenty five years of proven experience in project & engineering management, design and development of diverse products and provision of high-end engineering services, with the use of state-of-the art design & development tools (CAE/CAD) and high performance laboratory T&M equipment.
The company is continuously exploring commercial interest of the international and domestic market in the demanding areas of Telecommunications, Defence, Space and Automated Test Equipment. CSE continuously invests in R&D activities through EU (FP-7, H2020) and government funded programs. As a newcomer in the Space industry, the company also aims to be involved in ESA funded projects.
CSE is a member of the ACCI (Athens Chamber of Commerce and Industry), the HASI (Hellenic Association of Space Industry) while it holds an EN ISO 9001:2008 certification (TUV Hellas).
Main activity areas include:
- Design services: CSE offers engineering, design, development and manufacturing services for complex electronic systems, Single/Double/Multilayer/Flex Printed Circuit Boards for Power/High-speed/ Digital/Analogue/Mixed-signal applications, real time embedded sub-systems, FPGA based designs and IP cores.
- Automation and Control: Current activities focus on Internet Of Things Architecture and M2M applications based on the CSE’s AMRG – an Advanced Modem Router Gateway open platform for M2M and remote control and monitoring applications
- Communication systems: CSE’s staff has more than twenty five years involvement in the design, development, validation and verification of interface modules for POTS, N-ISDN, B-ISDN, Computer Telephony (CT) and Switching subsystems, communication/data networks (RS-232/485, V.35, V.36, X.21, 10/100BT Ethernet, USB, ZigBee, Bluetooth, etc). The modules included standalone solutions or interface cards for ISA/PCI/cPCI/PCIe/VME buses.
- Defence/Space: Vast experience in the design and development of Military and recently Space products and subsystems (analogue and digital field terminals, retrofit of military electronic/avionics sub-systems, interface and control subsystems realized in VHDL for use in FPGAs, video sub-systems, IP cores for the SpaceWire family of protocols).
- Automated Test Equipment: The involvement of the company’s staff in diverse projects and products throughout the years has led to the adoption of modern and sophisticated testing techniques and disciplines for the validation/verification of complex systems and sub-systems both for functional and production testing. The result is the implementation of Automated Test Equipment to cover application specific requirements based on state of the art market available T&M tools and test platforms.
- R&D activities through EU and Government funding projects